Monday, April 22, 2013

Texas Spring Invitational leaves me speechless





I don't know what has me more excited after this weekend. Maybe it's the fact that my phone has been blowing up telling me about Ariel Atkins going off at Boo. Maybe it's all the talent, wait, new talent I spotted at the Texas Spring Invitational. Maybe it's the talent I haven't even seen play yet, like 2019 India Rodgers who just by walking and dribbling the ball tells me she'll be on a Tip Sheet soon

When I call someone one of the best players I've ever seen, well that old EF Hutton commercial automatically pops in my head so it's no surprise about Atkins putting herself in MDAA contention. Over the next few days, I'll be speaking again about several players that caught my eye that not only will be playing at the next level but will be doing some major damage along the way

Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas were well represented over the past two day and I got a chance to see a whole lot of players who kept me awake after three hours sleep. I also did double duty and I'll have a "Tip Sheet" for not only @girlzprepreport but also for @fullcourtWBBall  plus numerous mini stories.

Stay tuned and remember no one does it like I do!