Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lady Hoopstars grow up right before my eyes



The Bryan Lady Hoopstars always bring excitement to a tournament and with two teams down for the Insiders Hoopfest, I knew I would see some action. The connection sort of began years ago since my daughter attended Texas A&M so quite naturally I've known many of these young ladies since they were eight or nine
Megan Daily was probably one of the youngest and she has truly turned into a solid basketball player coming off a very successful high school season at Rudder. Daily, along with Ne Ne Newton, Lorenzia Nowlin, Te-Ashton Thompson and Jasmine Johnson came up with firepower to help the Hoopstars make the consolation final in the Varsity Division at the Houston Insiders Hoopfest


These young ladies are always exciting to watch and I'm looking forward to seeing them soon