Saturday, April 27, 2013

Not just to the left, to the left, Morris can go anyway she wants


There aren't many players who are considered one of, if not the best player each time they step on the court and as the legend grows, Alexis Morris is showing me just that. She did it most recently playing against players three or four years older at the Texas Spring Invitational last weekend.

A case could be made for her as well to have been on one of my Tip Sheets, well to be honest she's one of those players I could just close my eyes and write and write and write about because from the moment I saw her, she was already very good but after watching her over the past season, she's more than good in fact let me tag her Alexis The Great, that just came to me by the way, and it's amazing how clear I think after four miles