Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Local stars return to full strength at #TXSpringInv

DFW Elite Miller's Jonee Jones has battled injuries all club season and was officially back in action during the Texas Spring Invitational. As an eight grader, I watched this young lady drop five threes in a game and I'm talking deep so to answer in one word after watching her do one of the most impressive drop steps I've seen in a long, is she back, the answer is yes which is good news for Manvel next season

Haley Clements is now putting in wok with DFW Elite Peoples and the improvement I'm seeing every week has her now officially on the GPR UTR list for 2014. Clements injuries weren't as bad as Jones however nagging injuries can take a toll as well and after a stellar season at Lutheran North, she's taken her game to another level

I'll have more on each team coming up