Monday, April 15, 2013

More Stars shining from San Antonio at Cy Fair Invitational



Bianca Hernandez is one of those players you might having problems pressing and her  ball handling skills gets  the crowd going. That, along with being a deadly 3 point shooter, helped lead her San Antonio Stars team to the 8th Grade Division championship against Sophia Young Elite

Other than Youtube, I hadn't seen Hernandez handle the ball but two minutes into it I’d seen enough. I didn't see the championship game however I saw the semifinal and SYE wasn't a pushover which speaks volumes for the Stars victory

Kaitlyn Luna plays exceptional post defense and shows a variety of moves and high basketball IQ down low wile Emerald Sanchez has the makings of a beast in the paint as she consistently out-rebounds taller players on both ends

I'm looking forward to getting a more in depth look at the Stars and my new friend Coach Jerry Hernandez


Bianca for THREEEEEEEEEEE