Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sports Vision players show promise at #cyfairinvite

When you take everything into consideration about this young team which features the majority of the team is from 2018 and 2019 and they played in the 2017 division, that speaks volumes in itself. I already knew Joanne Taylor was a legitimate threat from watching her in middle school and she's going to be something before it's all said and done. A super athlete that understands the concept of putting the ball in the hole any way possible and once she masters the mid-range, she's going to be almost unstoppable

Jocelyn Herrera attacked, rebounded and shot the three consistently and I was blown away by Elecia Lartigue who I hadn't seen in what seems like forever but the 2019 has a lot of upside, well I'll come back to her on the Tip Sheet. The downside to seeing the team was I missed Tia Tolbert who was out with a sprain suffered the day before. I didn't realize who she was until I saw her on crutches and I associated the face with the name, trust me, you won't forget about her once she's healthy