Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Flashback-Before they were stars, well they were actually stars then




Channel 39 used to have this slogan, "We Play Favorites" and although Girlz Prep Report's slogan is "The Source For Texas Girls Basketball", I have to admit that I do enjoy watching small exciting players and anytime I get a chance to watch Tasia Foman, I take advantage of it.

From her freshman season when I said she was D1 player to leading her team in scoring in their 2012 state title championship game or being  a defensive stopper in this seasons title, nothing surprises me about her, especially after this READ MORE

That play in itself had me speechless and also wishing I'd invested in a $1000 lens but what's even more impressive is the bloodline, Jada Underwood and Mya Hawkins are cousins, along with the fact she and Ariel Atkins have been winning titles since the 4th grade, it's no surprise that they are still doing what they do.

After a great effort during both the DFW March Fest and the Cy Fair Invitational, the Texas commit will excite the fans at Boo this week but take a look at this flashback photo I pulled out of the archives