Monday, April 15, 2013

The Chosen One speaks at Cy Fair Invitational

I know a lot of these kids probably think I'm crazy, especially when I catch them off guard with the camera yet I love watching talented players and better yet, writing about them. Brooke McCarty simply amazed me at eight or nine years old because she had "it" and when you have it at that early of an age......

I asked her did she remember me complimenting her at 10, she corrected me on the age of course so I asked her about me calling her "The Chosen One". I said Brooke, tell me one thing, was I right? Her answer with a smile was yes and from helping lead Clear Springs to state, putting in yet another tremendous effort at the Cy Fair Invitational and I'm sure she'll impress even more at Boo,the Texas commit has truly lived up to the billing