Monday, December 9, 2013

It''s Clear this freshmen Pick 6 is a winner heading up the Creek

ALEX SIMMONS, DEZ GRAVES, LACEY DSAVAGE, HANNAH FROESCHL & CAITLYN BURROWAY

I played around with this title until it just hit me and I know there are only five in the photo, trust me. Some of these young ladies I've seen multiple times while others only recently and even though 6'3 Melissa McNeil is missing, her presence will be felt as well as she controls the boards. Alex Simmons and Caitlyn Burroway are good defenders that can rebound as well while Lacey Savage has a knack for doing that also along with putting up numbers. Hannah Froeschl is instant offense waiting to happen, no mix needed while Dez Graves is the point guard of the future

Again I've seen most of these young ladies for some time already and it appears I'll have a chance to watch them grow into one of the teams to beat in the not so distant future