Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sorry Charli, I blew this one


I was always trying t figure out how to use that line from the Star Kist commercial but I truly had my wires crossed when everyone was asking would I be at the Crosby vs Barbers Hill game last night. I'll be working on articles from the Hoop A Holics Camp all week and I'd seen Barbers Hill play numerous times already this season, plus I was tired, it was far and it was cold. In had no idea the buzz was about the middle school teams playing and what better way to cap off an overwhelming successful middle school and younger camp than to watch even more talented middle school players

Charli Collier's presence is felt no matter what saying she's placed in and as good as she is now, that's apparent by her accepting a scholarship offer from Texas while she's still middle school, she still has a tremendous amount of upside which could enable to rewrite all sorts of records.

Last night, in Crosby's 44-40, Collier score 18 points, had 17 rebounds and 5 blocks before a sell out crown which included Texas assistant Travis Mays. Collier was one of the standouts at the camp on Sunday and if you haven't read it

Read more