Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Gordon sisters Flash forward



There is nothing I enjoy more than watching talented young players, I've mentioned that right, well that statement ties with several things I like nothing more than but when you see young talent continue to explode right before your eyes, and then you see the sisters of the talented show that same fire and promise you saw in the older ones, well hey I enjoy seeing it

Myra Gordon is from the 2020 class and this already overused line I've used about not needing perfect vision works with her as well. Gordon was on hand for both sessions of the Hoop A Holics Camp and she simply was one of the standouts in attendance. On hand was her older sister Lexi who is creating a lot of noise over at Bell where she's scoring at a torrid pace this season

Yep. more coming on Myra, stay tuned!!!!!