Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 27-Timberview HS ALL DAY!!!!!


I put my phone up for the Hoop-A-Holics Camp and most of last weeks Trifecta Weekend and I'll probably be doing the same on my after Christmas Trifecta Weekend which has me checking out camp instructors Tana Driver and Tory Jacobs and their Irving MacArthur teammates at Mansfield Timberview where I will be all day for the Mansfield Spring Creek Barbecue Invitational

There is a possibility I will see one of the top 2017 players in the state, Chennedy Carter and like Driver and Jacobs, guess who called this one a can't miss in middle school. I love patting myself on the back, that's obvious but I love giving credit when credit is do and when you see these kids put in the work, well like the over 130 that I just witnessed at the Hoop-A-Holics Camp,, it let's me know that the future of Texas basketball is in great hands and all those people I argued with years ago on a national level will continue to hear me praise the players coming up reminding them "I told you so"

Here's the schedule and many have asked me where I'll be, it's always under EVENTS on girlzprepreport.com

EVENTS