Tuesday, December 3, 2013

ER alert as Rodriguez is back and ready for La Porte



2014 Elisse Rodriguez has had some bad luck at the wrong time with minor injuries at exposure events however when I tell you a kid can play at the next level, not just because they're on my Under The Radar list, just trust me and correct me when I steer  you wrong. I ain't wrong about this young lady, even if I did use poor grammar but Rodriguez is one of the areas top points and she simply makes La Porte a different team when she's healthy

Tonight they host a very impressive Clear Lake team which includes another UTR player, 2015 Torrie Thompson. This is one game I wish I could attend, I saw a dab of Clear Lake earlier but I haven't seen La Porte however I know both teams are scrappy and will get after it. Here's how lucky I am, I'll get to see both, and both, at the Peggy Whitley Classic in fact they might be doing this again on Friday as they are in the some portion of the bracket


EVENTS