Thursday, December 5, 2013

'19 Whitney Cox confirmed for #HoopAHolics Camp December 15th in Duncanville

Texas has had more successful Sister Act sequels than Whoopi Goldberg did and it just keeps getting better. The Cox name is going to be synonymous with not only Texas girl's basketball but beyond and looking at this 7th grader hold these balls like grapefruits, oh my.

Whitney is the younger sister of Lauren "Miss Triple Double" Cox  and I will get my first look at her next Sunday at the Hoop A Holics Camp. Hold your horses, there are two other Cox sisters, Kaylle (2021) and the baby, well youngest, Madison (2023). I have seen Madison put on halftime exhibitions from bta so I'll be rolling up 45 for years to come

5'10 Whitney just helps make this camp deeper and deeper and don't forger, early bird discounts end tomorrow night

REGISTER