Tuesday, May 28, 2013

No shortage of young talent at #MemorialWeekendShowdown





If anyone can remember before the turn of the century how music was played on records, they'll appreciate this because I know I'm singing the same old song and that song keeps repeating because the record is scratched and you're hearing "monster classes are coming" over and over and over. Well they are!

I had a chance to identify some new faces and catch up on some old ones but believe me when I say that there are going to be some gang changers coming up

I was going to make this Middle School Monday however I forgot, this isn't Monday so as I take some time to recuperate, please be ready for yet another onslaught of info on some young ladies you may or may not have heard of but believe me before it's done, you'll be hearing a lot about them