Monday, May 27, 2013

Ichiban's 3rd Coast Memorial Weekend Showdown is a hit





Add this event to yet another tournament that will be on my calendar for many years to come as I simply had a blast, especially when you factor in I found even more middle school ballers that are going to be big stars. Kennedy Leonard and Brooke McCarty help lead Cy Fair Ogwumike to the Platinum crown as they defeated Duncanville in the championship, both will be on the Full Court Tip Sheet



I think this picture above proves Ariel Atkins does it all and I've said over and over she's one of the best basketball players I've personally seen and she continues to prove she is the top player in the state and maybe.........

She too will be on the Full Court  Tip Sheet but don't fret, there will be mini-stories along with a GPR Tip Sheet and always remember if you ain't rolling with me, don't expect anything in return.