Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fully recovered Mahoney blistering nets at #3rdCoastMWS




I've always admired Kristin Mahoney since the first time I saw her as a 6th or 7th grader, all I remember is she was playing up and the kid was intense. If ever there was a player that continued to work on whatever weaknesses they had, it was Mahoney and she has blossomed into not only a next level player but one who keeps turning corners.



This season, she's been on fire, wait it started when I caught her with The Woodlands HS team at the Sandra Meadows Classic and it has continued each tournament I've seen her play on, most recently at the Team Ichibans Memorial blast as she was launching missiles from planets far away but not only does her offense grab your attention, she just plays hard every play

Mahoney is one of my 2014 Under The Radar players and she is ready to help lead The Woodlands on another run