Monday, May 20, 2013

Insiders Basketball Classic closes with a bang

Sharpshooter Jaylin Robinson

Where do I start is usually the question I ask myself after I finish an event and to be honest, I truly don't have a format for that simply because I like mixing it up and throughout the week, I'll be doing just that, mixing it up before rolling up I-45 to cover Team Ichiban's Memorial Day Weekend Showdown

Several players had coming out parties over the weekend at the Insiders Basketball Classic including 2014 Jaylin Robinson (North Shore) who simply went off in the WNBA Championship for Houston Elite White as she dropped six threes, including five in a row. There will be some mini stories along with a double digit tip sheet after I catch my breath and let me emphasize once again that Texas has middle school ball players coming up that are simply going to amaze you as I saw even more "can't misses."

Some might think I'm singing the same old song regarding the Texas talent but if you do your research when I sing a song it's usually a hit!!!

Here are the results

WNBA
Houston Elite-White
Houston Insiders-Blue
Triple D

NCAA
Sophia Young Elite-Red
Katy Rebels Goss
Runnin Rebels

Varsity
Houstonians
West Houston Elite
Houston Premier

Gold
IBA 
Houston Premier
Houstonians

Silver
Pearland Hawks
IBA
Hybrid Hoops