Monday, May 6, 2013

Argyle Lady Eagles fly to HS Grand Championship at DSS


The Argyle squad is made up of some of the players from the high school along t\with three talented 2017 players, did I mention anything about that being monster class. '15 Delaney Sain was impressive right off the start and at 5'11 she did a couple of very important things quite well, rebound and finish. She was also one of the big reasons they won won the Prime Time Dallas Spring Shootout Grand Championship but there were others that made their presence felt


I liked Vivian Gray before I found out she was a '17 which made it not only icing on the cake but gave me another for my tip sheet. Jessica Sheridan and Olivia Gray proved to be zone busters, I'm thinking the Gray's are related while Clair Retzhold helped Sain on the inside. Madison Ralston and Jocelyn Piece were the other '17 players, Ralston at 5'11 runs the floor well and did several things to catch my eye Pierce is a big guard, 5'9, that does what college coaches love to see, nail the midrange jumper. The good thing is they both have time and the school team should make some noise.