Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Younger sister growing up fast at #3rdCoastMWS


Terriell Bradley is one of the top players in the state and has committed to Kansas, if you read my blog you knew that. Her younger sister, Mikayla Hutchinson, caught my eye last season in Kentucky after being visibly upset after missing couple of shots in the game with I believe their freshmen team. I asked her what grade she was in afterwards and she said 5th. I responded, quit tripping, let me take your picture because you are going to be a star


Whether I meant it or not, it made her smile and after watching her this weekend, I too started smile because I'm right even when I don't know it. Hutchinson filled in for a team that was shorthanded and set her teammates for several easy buckets even though she had the opportunity to score, this says a lot



On Monday she got a chance to play up with her big sister to be honest, the 2019 star to be had me smiling even more as she handled herself quite well against varsity players and everything was capped on a touchdown from big sister for a lay-up. MIKAYLA HUTCHINSON!!!!!