Tuesday, May 21, 2013

2017 Connally rises to the occasion at IBC


I'd heard the name and also about the game however for me, seeing is believing and Sophia Young Elite's Gabby Connally certainly earned my GPR seal of approval after observing her performance at the Insiders Basketball Classic.

Before anyone sends me an email, there is no formula for receiving that seal however when you're in middle school, she's a 2017, and you're playing on the top team in the organization in the toughest division (WNBA) and against not just next level players but mid to high D1 players, well that's a start.

You do get that seal when you not only hold your own but show that you are fearless and many times Connally showed she could go over and beyond the call of duty so I guess there is formula and it's one that Gabby has solved early