Wednesday, May 29, 2013

More coming from #3rdCoastMWS

Tasia Foman, Ariel Atkins and Kennedy Leonard

We'll wrap it up by Friday before I venture off to my next event and by we I'm talking about  my staff of one. For those of you that are just observing my blog for the first time, please remember that no one covers an event like I do, no one mentions more players than I do and it's been proven over the years that I have a keen eye for talent, especially at the early ages.

 I saw all three of these young ladies pictured above as freshmen and knew they would be big time players and have their pick of colleges to attend. All three made a Tip Sheet from the Memorial Weekend Showcase, either on Girlz Prep Report, me, or Fullcourt.com, where I'm a correspondent

Stay tuned as I turn the heat up today