Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bennett telling me not so fast on next season

After about 20 pictures, Jalea Bennett gave me the okay on this one so here it is. Bennett also wanted me to know don't give R1 to Duncanville just yet and here reasoning was excellent. First, they bring just about everyone back, including four starters and all four are in my 2014 Texas Top 100, three in the Top 20 and two in the Top 10, okay I get it.

She also reminded me that they played in the toughest district with the top team in the nation last season and took them to overtime, I said I got it. Bennett is an absolute beast on the floor and whatever she's lacking is correctable and I expect huge things for her at the next level. She didn't make one of my Tip Sheets this time, she's made plenty before, but here'a tip and a freebie, she's unsigned and she's a legitimate high D1 player.