Thursday, May 30, 2013

Girlz Prep Report Scouting Service is NCAA approved


Believe my I'm constantly working on getting next level players names out there and you can tell by some of my early morning posts that I'm accessible all the time

Girlz Prep Report Scouting Service has been approved by the NCAA once again and college coaches here is the link to subscribe

SUBSCRIBE

Remember I called Recee Caldwell (UCLA) and Terriell Bradley (Kansas) in middle school and I'm pretty sure I was the first person to write about Brianna Turner (Notre Dame). I used three of the top players in the country because it's a fallacy that Texas players won't leave and with any argument I get into, I back it up with not only reasoning but facts

The fact is there are more next level players in Texas year after year than available scholarships from Texas institutions, simple reasoning with a logical response

Remember I called Ariel Atkins two years ago and we all know how that has worked out


simmie@girlzprepreport.com