Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Houston Premier Orange and Blue solid in top two divisions at #IBC

The Houston Premier organization continues to grow and season after season, they are making noise and their performance at the Insiders Basketball Classic by their top two squads, Orange and Blue, shows me they are on course for an explosive July. Both teams have an abundance of next level players and on the Orange team, firepower comes from everywhere. As I play everything back in my head and refer back to score sheets, it's always good when you have numerous players stepping up and I'm seeing Katie Burke, Ally Barrios and Reagam Magee carrying the team offensively one half while Emily Gauthier, Madi Robinson  and Tate Broms doing it in a another half and I'm talking throughout the event. They also have at least five players that can knock down the long ball and the interesting thing is I'm not even counting one of the top missile launchers in the state, Ashley O'Block, who is still not 100%

On the Blue team, Peyton Walker and Lindsey Tredway continue to amaze me with their growth as they put up huge number during the event while Ally Welling continues to be a pleasant surprise as they did well in the NCAA Division. Here's the kicker, with the exception of 2015 Haley Sellers, this is a 2016 squad with kids who will be doing this stuff in college as well

For her efforts, Burke get's the Tip Sheet nod and I'll have more coming on the younger Premier teams later this week

READ MORE on Katie Burke