Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cy Fair Nike Elite AC on high at #3rdCoastMWS


Everything happens in cycles and basketball is no different. 2005 was one of the hugest classes from Texas as far as players going on to play at the next level only to be topped by 2012. From what I've observed, 2017 is going to blow the roof off and I know I probably overuse the monster class as I describe what's going to happen, I truly believe it and week after week I'm just seeing more players that are simply way ahead of the game for their ages



Alex Coleman and Tia Wright are only two of the bright young stars from Cy Fair Nike Elite AC and each time I watch that team I know there is a very high probability that each player will be somewhere at the next level. When you have young ladies that truly understand basketball like so many in this class, you have something to work with and this group not only understands, they can play as well



Oh and one more time for the road, at least until July, "Tia Wright is DYNOMITE!"