Friday, May 17, 2013

Sophia Young making trip to IBC


Star power and staying power is high I've looked at Sophia Young teams over the years as next level players galore fill their rosters. I had a chance to watch a little of them in depth, three teams, during the Cy Fair Invitational and nothing has changed as far as my views.

Alyssa Echols and Brianna Millet starred for their respective teams Pflugerville and Cibolo Steele, in the state semifinals back in March, Millet is a player that caught my eye while she was still in middle school and they are among several stars on two teams heading to the Insiders Basketball Classic this weekend, hashtag will be IBC. Speaking of middle school players, Gabby Connally is a name you might want to, well I'll get back to you as 2017 keeps getting deeper and remember, there are more next level players in Texas than available scholarships in Texas year after year after year