Thursday, May 30, 2013

Triple A is simply the best


I'm not talking about roadside assistance however this young lady doesn't mind handing out assists nor leaving defenders on the road when she decides to take a game over. Ariel Atkins is simply amazing, I said the same thing about Alexis Jones because when I see a young lady that does things like guys do on the floor, that's truly something

Atkins adjusted her shot in mid air, not once but twice as she defied gravity and nailed the bucket, I've seen that move from her before however one move off of an inbounds play left me speechless as she blurred away from the defense for a wide open lay-up and we all know or should know that I'm rarely without words

Jack Nicholson played an astronaut, John Glenn was an astronaut, it's that simple or better yet  it's simply amazing