Monday, May 6, 2013

No misconceptions as #PrimeTime makes and keeps me happy

2018 Addison Ryan 


Before I attended last seasons Prime Time Nationals, I went into the tournament with an open mind and a fresh view. The worse thing you can do is believe negative things based on what you've been told, I'm a perfect example and if you've been around long enough, you'll understand exactly what I'm talking about.
I left last seasons event knowing that there was not only an abundance of young ladies who had the ability to play college ball somewhere but their July event has a chance to become a major player based on some of talent that was playing. Google Lauren Cox or Natalie Chou and refer back to the search bar on this blog and see what I said about how these young ladies would make a difference on their high school teams and be among the top players not only in Texas but the country. They were two of the many I saw at last seasons event and the list just keeps growing

2014 Ladresha Dillard goes after everything

I didn't see any Miss Triple Doubles or Chou's at the Dallas Spring Shootout however some might be on the verge. What I did see was many next level players, including several that have not only D1 but major D1 potential. From young ladies like 2018 Addison Ryan who I liked when I thought she was a '15 or '16 to Ladresha Dillard who brings a very high level energy on both ends of the floor, the Spring Shootout was simply fantastic for me and what I do. Also I want to commend Prime Time, Cy Fair Shock and DFW Elite organizations for providing me the tools I needed to successfully identify the talent. There is nothing more important to me that organization because once I get in the zone, everything starts flowing. More to come on the DSS from the GPR later today but also remember I will be at Prime Time Nationals again July 24-28

READ MORE