Thursday, February 27, 2014

Will "The Showdown" happen?


Duncanville is at 104 consecutive wins and in my opinion  the best team in the country and although others may disagree because I haven't the other teams, my response would be you haven't this one either, see how smooth I am. Okay now here's the deal, I'm guessing Manvel will be playing Duncanville in the championship and in spite of them losing by 30 to Whitney Young in the Sandra Meadows Classic, I consider that a fluke for a number of reasons and the Mavericks are more than capable of bringing the title home. With that being said, there's also no guarantee that Manvel will beat Plano West, I mean they got here with Natalie Chou scoring six points against Skyline, I would have lost big on that one.

By the same token, I didn't see San Antonio Wagner at full strength so with Amber Ramirez back in the flow of things, you never know but the smart bet would be Duncanville advancing to the finals. They are battle tested and if you had a chance to witness how they took a part Whitney Young, who I considered the best team I'd seen after they played Manvel, you'd know that they simply rise to the occasion.

Prediction is that at least three future Longhorns will be going at Saturday night the number will be 106