Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2013 Under The Radar Kylah Jones going off at Loyola


Throughout my many years I have across many cut-throat petty adults that it just sickens me to my stomach but when I see a player that I know can play, no matter what some of the so called "experts" have said, that just bothers me. It's usually "she can't do this or that or she won't qualify" and if colleges don't do their the homework and just take what some people tell them, more times than not they'll miss out on a gem

Kylah Jones is definitely a gem, I saw that when she was in middle school and whatever she needed to work on, I would catch her doing just that. against the guys at the gym, yeah Sim in the gym folks. Jones wound up with several offers in spite of the blank blank and has landed on her feet nicely at Loyola where she has been on a rampage of late and I mean coming up huge which in turn proves once again I was right

Do I know everything? Absolutely not, but I do know talent and players who are capable of getting it done at the next level and usually in big ways and Jones is definitely bringing it like I knew she would