Friday, February 28, 2014

Unsigned Connor goes off in McKinney North win


Unsung is a TV show about people in the entertainment business who were really good but never exploded and the uncanny thing about that is there are several players available in Texas and Mikhaela Connor has put together some unforgettable highlights rolling in my head for McKinney North who still has unfinished business

I said that they had a shot a going to state, again I was correct. I also said Brennan was the best team I had seen in Texas 4A and I think I'm still right however at this point, it's not uncommon that the best team loses because you only have to be what, the best team that game

Like #AutoAwesome, I don't lie and it's unimaginable to me why this kid is still available so as I continue to unwind, I'll close it with a link to the box score and be ready for my Tip Sheet when it's unzipped


BOX