Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2013 Under The Radar Alexus Hynes making adjustment at North Carolina Central

One thing college coaches can count on is me shooting it straight because I know talent, I've seen talent, I know where the bar has been set at every position and I'm capable of knowing what level a player can excel in. North Carolina Central needed a point guard and Hightower's Alexus Hynes became an Under The Radar player late. A video and visit later sealed the deal for the Eagle and she's been flying ever since

I just found out Hynes has worked her way into the starting line-up and that tells me she made the adjustments she needed in  her game. You can have all the potential in the world but you need to be able to do exactly what's needed to help your team and it looks like she has done that

If your kid is Under The Radar, all I can promise is maximizing her exposure and my track record speaks for itself. The sooner you jump, the sooner you can score. In the link below, the NCAA shows the statistics of "playing at the next level" so all I can say is don't wait until the last minute

Read more