Thursday, February 20, 2014

South Texas Hoyas pull Tip Sheet trifecta at #AllStarWeekend


There are few things I like more than watching "good" basketball games, especially smart young players who comprehend the game. Nothing irks me more than watching older players not doing simple things, especially watching a ball lobbed from one end of the floor to the next and decide to defend after the player catches it, sometimes the ball seems hangs long enough for me to rush and get hot dog and make it back, hey I'm telling you how it seems


None of that applies to this young and talented South Texas Hoyas team who simply blow me away whether I'm watching them during camps or this past weekend when they captured their second consecutive John Lucas All Star Weekend  title. Khatlyn Ghavidel, Ta'Niya Jackson and De'Ja Kelly made the Tip Sheet this go round but they all will be on one or more throughout the season, trust me and all I can say is this, #HaveIBeenWrongYet

Read more