Monday, February 24, 2014

2018 Rayven Patin added to Under The Radar list

I saw a lot of exciting players competing during John Lucas All Star Weekend and many of them were point guards who actually made the Tip Sheet. Rayven Patin didn't make the Tip Sheet primarily because she had obligations on day one and couldn't play, yes she's a high academic student as well, which trickled over to her operating at point guard for the Baton Rouge Lady Tigers. Smart and steady, setting her teammates up and getting hers in the flow was my initial summary however she showed she could turn it on when needed.

I've added the future Cabrini HS in New Orleans player to my "Under The Radar" list and let me say this, this 5'4 guard has even begun to scratch the potential I see in her because always remember "it's not where you start, it's where you finish" and by the times it's all said and done, she will be among the names you'll be reading a lot

I'll catch Patin March 8th and 9th at the John Lucas 60/60 Combine in Duncanville and you'll be getting a progression report

60/60 Combine link