Thursday, February 20, 2014

TV can't wait as Windthorst vs Triple A battle set

Okay here's the deal, Windthorst is playing Triple A Academy, a team I am all too familiar with as my good friend Daryl Horton coaches the team, as well as DFW Elite T-Jack and I've seen many of the young ladies on the team for quite some time on various DFW  teams. Keesha Bracy and  Maddy Washington are their leading scorers, while Jordan Stover is running the point

Windthorst is coached by Texas Ex Heather Schreiber who played on the only Windthorst girls team that ever made it to state

The title is somewhat misleading as 2018 Tatum Veitenheimer,, aka TV, cause that's where y'all gonna be seeing her play. Please excuse the poor grammar but this kid can go, in fact I just saw a tweet she posted "Gettin shots up before game day and I ain't even playin, but I am always playing in my mind"

Who does that? Someone you’ll be seeing on TV

Windthorst vs. Triple A Academy (24-5)
1:00 Friday at Abilene Christian
Santo vs. Sam Rayburn
3:00 Friday at Abilene Christian