Sunday, February 23, 2014

Manvel heads to Austin


This #AutoAwesome photo captures what I've said since watching Manvel in the Greater Houston Invitational, this was the team to beat in Region 3 and their record shows just that. There were teams that I felt had a chance to beat them  during the playoffs, that old saying you only have to be the best team that game works but another saying also works and I've seen this happen over the years, the best team doesn't always win however this time it did.

Manvel is probably the only team capable of beating Duncanville from Region 3 and in the state tournament so I'm assuming that will be the final as they will draw from San Antonio Wagner and Plano West, who is the common denominator for both teams

I'm gonna let Angel take it from here

Read more