Monday, February 24, 2014

Patterson and Richards have me looking as bright as their future


Let me tell you something, when I call it, the players just have to answer and if I had a Freshman Of The Year Award, these two young ladies would definitely win it together. I don't give awards, too much thinking and typing for free and I gave you enough free info when I told you about Chastity Patterson as a sixth grader being "The Future" and Deauzya Richards being, well I really haven't given her a name other than "The Pose" based on how she takes her pics but one thing is certainly for certain, neither pose as basketball players, they are LEGIT BCS players and with Patterson helping North Shore to Elite 8, while Richards managed to overcome bruised ribs in a freak accident to help lead Cy Ranch to the Final 4, they both were knocked off by Manvel and if you took Manvel out of the equation, both of their teams had as good a chance as anyone else to be heading to state

Now to club ball but even before they get going with Cy Fair Nike Elite, they will be on hand for the Cy Fair Evaluation Camp on March 2nd . I'll catch a "red eye" from Austin to cover the event, my eyes will probably be red as well from the state tournament but let me see who else is one the verge of exploding


Read more