Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Coming up from #All Star Weekend

 Not know what all to expect when I rolled down I-10 to cover , one thing I did know is that two of the top 2020 players I've seen would be there, Deyonna Gaston and Deja Kelly and you don't 20/20 to see that, expect hearing that a lot because it ain't getting old



What's one of the things I always say? Talent is everywhere, I even hashtagged it so what does that tell you. I knew it was going to be some very talented players scattered around along with plenty of kids with upside and even more importantly players from teams I've already seen, like GTE Elite, HTX Fire and South Texas Hoyas, that players are showing me progression

Gaston and Kelly are Tip Sheet locks, that's coming up and always remember to keep working because somebody else is. Team profiles throughout the day, Tip Sheet tomorrow coinciding with area F4 match-ups, OUT!