Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Super 6 Elevate New Orleans at #AllStarWeekend


One of the things that impresses me more than talent is heart and the six young ladies who suited up for Elevate New Orleans had both. They defeated a very tough GTE Red Elite by a basket with only four players, one fouled out, one had a concussion in the semifinals. The Hoyas beat them going away in the finals after that tough match-up but they did give the team from San Antonio a fight in pool play.



Each game, one of the six showed me something different in their games. The more I watched Kyla Duncan in the paint, the more I was pleased at what I saw as she has the potential to be a dominant force on both ends. Brionne Woods is one of those players that uses her athleticism extremely well getting to the rim anytime she wants to and she's the only 2019 on this talented 2018 team which gives her another plus





Giordin Johnson was the young lady that got the concussion, she was one of the best defenders in the event and with her speed and ball handling, she's going to be a terror as she locks it down. Brooklyn Mitchell showed the difference between athletic and what I describe as ULTRA athletic because her body control, even when taking a hit, along with her midrange will give her plenty options


Dynah Jones and Kourtney Weber were captured by #AutoAwesome but ironically I'm smarter than it is because I captured them off the top as potential BCS prospects, my track record speaks for itself, I know exactly what I'm saying. They will be on the Tip Sheet coming tomorrow on the front page of my website, link is below

GIRLZ PREP REPORT