Monday, December 9, 2013

2019 Ta'Niya Jackson ready to blaze to Hoop A Holics Camp December 15 in Duncanville

Track stars that had some basketball skills have been rather successful and one thing most can do is play man of defense and also have the ability to take chances and recover at the blink of an eye. This is sort of what I'm expecting from Ta' Niya Jackson on Sunday in Duncanville howver I'm told there is even more. She can handle the rock, hit the mid and long range and I've been informed about her size however and let me quote "don't let the smooth taste fool you"


Numbers keep rising as the day of reckoning nears. If you think your baby can hang, bring her. If your baby needs gauge herself with her peers, bring her. If you're totally clueless about this stuff, remember I will be doing a complimentary Q&A because, well just because

REGISTER