Tuesday, December 10, 2013

2015 Jolivette's game continues to rise for Kingwood


 I love this picture of Brooke Jolivette hanging in the air for an and one, hey I took the picture so I know what happened. I also know what has happened as I've personally observed the transformation this young lady has made since watching her as an eager and aggressive fifth grader that wouldn't back down against players two or more years older. She can shoot it and she can score, she's still aggressive and doesn't mind hitting the floor. She's playing solid defense, in the paint or on the perimeter, but she's playing with so much energy and passion that it just trickles over to her teammates



 She's Under The Radar yet she isn't as the mid majors are noticing in droves and since she's only a junior, who know's how high she'll finish