Saturday, August 18, 2012

Loaded Region 1 needs no crystal ball

Jada Terry

Another title I've come up that's an understatement however since R1 has produced the past two state champs and from what I've seen so far this summer, the front runner has to be, drum roll please, well maybe not. Since I started my playful predictions, I've received calls and emails on schools with move ins or transfer, thank you very much, keeping me in the loop is a good thing. Already loaded Manvel may have just elevated themselves over the hump but one thing I've found out over the years is that no matter what formula you have, that chemistry has got to work

Candace Adams


Cedar Hill is ready to step up to the plate and with two of their star studded players that came into high school among the top players in the country, it may be their time as you can see how focused Terry and Adams are in the above pics, read  more on the GPR website