Friday, August 31, 2012

San Antonio's talent still shining



Hoyas Amalya Lewinson #20



San Antonio Finest head coach and director Ray Caldwell tweeted "Its hard to believe that the most heralded class in SA history are college juniors. The 2010 class was a special group of Ballers." 


Like that E.F. Hutton commercial, well never mind, but when he speaks I listen, tweeting counts  also and the abundance of talented players hasn't stopped, not only from his program which has double digit D1 prospects, including his daughter Recee who is a Top 100 nationally ranked player, I told you first, not to mention DFW T-Jack's Mackenzie Calvert, also Top 100 who committed to Baylor before she put on her high school uniform, but other programs as well such as the Rohawks and South Texas Hoyas.

The Hoyas have come out of nowhere and provided me several entertaining players I hadn't seen over the years and they will be back at the BigTyme Fall Finish to provide me even more, stay tuned