Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Shockers Piles em up

Rachel Piles

Sometimes things just fall into place and after seeing the North Texas Shockers 2013 National team multiple times during the summer, they have players galore from top to bottom. After taking notes throughout July, it's interesting that this young lady., Rachel Piles, last name gave me the perfect title. Piles is an exceptional player and at 6'3, a hot commodity however the thing that probably impressed e even more was something that sometimes appears to be a lost art for posts and that was the fact that she ran the floor every time, sometimes beating everyone down after igniting the fast break.

Kindell Texada


I wrote one word down for Kindell Texada, beasting. Well it's not actually a word however if you've ever watched the TNT show Perception, you'll understand two things. I have my own way of  doing things in evaluating talent and I'm usually right and this young lady showed she could dominate when she had to,