Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Texas 2016 class features EVERYTHING


This is going to be an interesting class to say the least. I was sold on the solid guards I had seen for years doing their things, Faith Cook and Angela Harris have been mentioned constantly by me over the years, why, because I've seen them play over and over and over and although some people may not understand how exposure and other things work, always remember to put your kids, players or self in the right situation to be seen by the right person and down here in these parts, that would be me contrary to anything else you might read on message boards about best, prestigious or reputable, fact is fact.


Not only is there an abundance of next level guards throughout the state, there are players at every position who are about to do some impressive things in a few months from this class, including some posts who you better not turn your back on, which will let me set the stage for tomorrows "BIG" headline on GPR


Back in 2009, Texas had the top two players in country and both happened to come from Houston. Before everything is all said and done, the top players in the 2016 class could also be from Texas and of course I've given the story away through the picture and other subtle hints but I think you'll find the story interesting