Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Caldwell sisters remix of Sister Act 2


I've seen some really good sister acts from Texas like Stephanie and Brianna Gilbreath and I've seen one really great one from Nneka and Chiney Ogwumike. All were over 6'2. all were MDAA's and all played together not only in high school but also in college.

The next potential great sister act might come from Recee and Desiree Caldwell but other than being sisters with a chance to both be named MDAA, the similarities I mentioned from the above group end there.

First of all, I don't think either one will be 6'2 nor play together in high school or college but nevertheless they could become another set of sisters to do big things from Texas, one of which I already called was Top 100 after watching Desiree play last year, read more

Recee was a can't miss the moment I saw her play however I sort of expected her to be really good after meeting her and her dad after an A&M game years ago. Recee had a certain swagger about herself and seemed more mature than her years, while also analyzing certain things about the game she just watched better than a lot of adults who have parents believing they are basketball geniuses right now

Desiree was a different story, she seemed shy and sweet and at times a little timid until I found out she was a 2018. I still saw those same characteristics last season, that is until she stepped on the court and the only analogy I think would fit would be comparing this innocent young lady to a "silent assassin" ready to show the big girls "I am not scared of you"

Recee is a MDAA lock, no debate there please . I haven't seen everyone in Desiree's class but I know she's Top 100 caliber and after watching several of the so called top players from her class this summer, like the Jeffersons, "she's moving on up"

Oh yeah, all the acts are better than Whoopi's sequel!