Friday, August 17, 2012

Australian star answers Page


My daughter was talking about this young lady she met while doing workouts with Byron Smith, former U of H star and an assistant coach at Texas A&M where he was instrumental in recruiting DeAndre Jordan among others during his tenure at College Station. He's also one of a handful of trainers I would give a thumbs up to train my daughter in the area, it is what it is and I'm only keeping it real.

My daughter asked me had I seen Soraya Page play. I knew the name sounded familiar but when she said she was from Australia it clicked. Page stands 6'0 plays the three and can do multiple things on the floor, I saw this first hand during DFW Elite's event




Can the 2013 star play at the next level? There is no question about it, she's versatile and has the ability to play multiple positions so there you have it, Soraya Page!!!!!