Thursday, August 2, 2012

Prime Time National Championship Tip Sheet


2014

Crystal Allen-5'8-guard-HG Elevation Elite

On day one, Allen was simply one of the best players I saw at the tournament. She was not only an offensive machine, she did several throwback things like diving on the floor or into crowds for loose balls, I've seen several young ladies less talented than Allen receive scholarships by doing that alone.

Maybe it was the color of her hair and the fact that she was wearing it down as it was flying however at times it appeared everyone else was going in slow machine as she flew by, even me

Allen is one of eight players I singled out however I've already given you 50 or 60 and I am not done yet. Who else made the list? read more

Let me give you a few other tips.


  • If you are looking for an article on the GPR website, click on the article archive link at the top of the page next to the date
  • If you want to send me info, please do so by email, simmie@girlzprepreport.com
  • If you need to find a player or team on here, please type the name in the search bar