Monday, August 27, 2012

Big Tyme Fall Finish Showcase September 29th-30th



I remember last season when I went to the Big Tyme Fall Finish Showcase, formerly DFW Fall Finish, I was talking with my good friends, DFW Elite coaches Daryl Horton and Irving Butler, about this kid doing some amazing things at the camp and they both replied, that's Tana Driver, she can go.

Well go she did as in what she did on the floor and where she stands in her class, like going up the ladder, this young lady was a pleasant surprise. I also had a chance to see a couple of Top 100 can't miss players from San Antonio, Amber Ramirez and Desiree Caldwell not to mention countless other next level players from not only Texas, but the surrounding states as well

Needless to say, I'll be back again in full force and here is the link to register

BigTyme Fall Finish

GPR Subscribers please contact me for additional info